ICCPL PROPERTY NEWS

ANSAL HOUSING LAUNCHES A UNIQUE 30:70 SCHEME

 

New Delhi: Ansal Housing much known as the benchmark of Indian real estate has been known for its quality, commitment and unique product offerings. The company recently announced yet another unique plan for its project, ‘Ansals Highland Park’, located at sector 103, Gurgaon. The company is offering a special 30:70 scheme for its project Ansals Highland Park, Gurgaon wherein 30 percent of the amount is to paid within the first six months from the date of booking and the remaining 70 percent on offer of possession.

Ansal Housing presents ‘Ansals Highland Park’, a group housing project spread over 11.70 acres of land approx. and located near Dwarka Expressway. Being one of the much thought about projects; the company is offering various world class amenities such as gated high-rise development with controlled entry/exit points, abundant green open spaces with inviting Central Park, adequate power back-up, landscaped courtyards, jogging track & cosy sit-outs, soothing water bodies, adequate water back-up, 24 x 7 security, pedestrian walkways, facilities management and much more. The entire project would be constructed in to 8 towers, offering 620 units. The project offers 2/3/3+1 BHK apartments varying in different sizes from 1361 to 2670 sq. ft. At present, the BSP for the project stands at Rs. 5,200/ sq. ft. onwards.

 

The biggest benefit that this project would provide, apart from its offerings and amenities is the location advantage. It is located only 30 mins from IGI airport, bang on Dwarka expressway, 45 mins from New Delhi railway station, 20 mins from Delhi cantonment area and located at a close proximity to the IT hub of Gurgaon at sector 37. The project work had in March, 2013 and is going at a perfect pace. The company is planning to offer its possession by the end of 2016.

 

Mr. Kushagr Ansal, Director, Ansal Housing says, “We have tweaked the regular kinds of payment plans a bit. A regular such plan demands some amount on booking and rest on possession, whereas we are offering a six months extra time to the buyers. In this way a buyer can book a property and pay the first part in anytime within 6 months and the rest on possession. This also encourages a buyer to build faith and trust in the developer at the same time provides with a lot of time to plan and pay the remaining part”.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s